When you select a capture mode and tap Select Sensors, if one or more of the sensors needs a reset, it is displayed in orange and is labeled Reset required.
This may happen, for example, if you close the app before stopping a capture.
You can reset sensors using the Reset sensors option.
To reset sensors:
- Tap the Settings icon (the cog symbol, bottom right).
- Tap Reset sensors.
- Select the sensor by doing one of the following:
The sensor is selected.
- Select Tap to Select and then tap the sensor twice.
- In the list in the app, tap the sensor name.
- At the top of the sensor list, in the Search field, enter the number of the sensor.
- Tap Reset Selected.
The reset sensor(s) are now available and the app returns to the Settings window.
- To close the Settings window, tap the Back button or tap a blank area of the Capture.U screen.