To install Vicon Nexus:
- Visit the Vicon Nexus page at https://www.vicon.com/software/nexus/.
- On the Nexus page, click Download and download the Vicon Nexus 2.# software installer.
- In Windows Explorer, go to the folder to which you downloaded the installer and double-click Vicon_Nexus_Setup.exe.
- On the Welcome page, click Next.
- On the End-User License Agreement page, read and accept the terms, then click Next.
On the Custom Setup page, ensure that the required features are selected and click Next.Note
If an older version of the license server is already installed, it is replaced. If the same version is already installed, the license server is not installed. If you are already using any other version of the SafeNet licensing tools, before replacing them with the version included with Vicon Nexus, contact Vicon Support for advice.
If you are setting up a network license server and do not want Vicon Nexus on that machine, use the separate Vicon Vault installer to install only the license server.
- On the Ready to install page, click Install to begin installation.
- On the final wizard page, click Finish.
- Enter the required information into the subsequent dialog boxes until the installation is complete.
Note that installing the Sentinel License Manager also installs the License Tools.