To install Vicon Nexus:
Visit the Vicon Core software page at ‌.
- On the Core software page, click Nexus and download the Vicon Nexus 2.# software installer.
In Windows Explorer, go to the folder to which you downloaded the installer and double-click Vicon_Nexus_Setup.exe.
If you are upgrading from an earlier version of Nexus, note that before proceeding with installation, Nexus 2 automatically scans for Nexus 1.x files, displays a list of any older files that it finds, and provides an automated system for importing these into Nexus 2. This process copies all the old files and converts the copies, ensuring that original files are not moved, altered, or destroyed.
- On each wizard page, provide the requested details, and click Next.
On the End-User License Agreement wizard page, read and accept the terms.
If you choose to install the license server, if an older version of the license server is already installed, it is replaced. If the same version is already installed, the license server is not installed. If you are already using any other version of the SafeNet licensing tools, before replacing them with the version included with Vicon Nexus, contact Vicon Support for advice.
If you are setting up a network license server and you do not want Vicon Nexus on that machine, you can choose to install only the license server.
- In the confirmation boxes, check that the selected components have been successfully installed and click OK.
- On the final wizard page, click Finish.
- Enter the required information into the subsequent dialog boxes until the installation is complete.
Installing the Sentinel License Manager also installs the License Tools.