After you have verified that the Dikablis Eye Tracking system is calibrated, add the Dikablis Eye Tracker in Nexus as a device.
To add eye tracking in Nexus:
- In the System resources pane, click the Go Live button.
- Right-click Devices, point to Add Digital Device, and select Add Dikablis Eye Tracker. A Dikablis Eye Tracker node appears under Devices.
- Click the Dikablis Eye Tracker node that you just added to select it and in the Properties pane, set the following communication parameters in the Connection section:
- IP Address: Use the same IP address that has been set in the Dikablis eye tracking software.
- Port Number: Leave as default (2002).
- If the connection and IP address are correct, the Dikablis Eye Tracker icon in the System resources tree turns green. This indicates that Nexus is able to communicate with and receive the data stream from the Dikablis laptop.
- With the head unit attached to the subject, display a Graph view in Nexus and ensure that a line is displayed charting the pupil coordinates.
Data begins streaming from the Dikablis software when it is in Record mode.