The Resources pane enables you to manage the system components, calibration, objects, and recordings/playback of your Vicon Tracker system.
The Resources pane contains the following components:
- System tab: Enables you to configure the components of your Vicon system. See About the System tab.
- Calibrate tab: Enables you to calibrate your Vicon cameras. See About the Calibrate tab.
- Objects tab: Enables you to manage object files for the objects whose motion data you want to track. See About the Objects tab.
- Recording tab: Enables you to save and play back recordings of trial data. See About the Recording tab.
- Resources lists: Enables you to select the nodes and any sub-nodes to be configured. The components of this list depend on whether you are using the System or Objects tabs.
- Properties pane: Enables you to view and change settings for the item selected in the Resources list. See Setting properties in Tracker. The contents of this pane depend on the node selected in the Resources list.