Vicon Tracker is a powerful object-tracking solution, providing unrivaled data accuracy for integration into 3D applications. It enables you to use Vicon camera hardware for tracking rigid bodies, accurately streaming 6 Degrees of Freedom data in real time with very low latency.
To get started with Vicon Tracker, you set up your Vicon system and then prepare the objects for motion tracking.
The user interface guides you through the various tasks. When you are familiar with the basics, you can customize Tracker to look and behave as you want.
For more information, see the following topics:
- Prepare the capture environment
- Tracker system components
- Connecting cameras
- Setting up a mixed Vicon camera system
- Vicon file types used in Tracker
- About the Tracker user interface
- Customizing the Tracker user interface
- Setting properties in Tracker
- Mouse and keyboard shortcuts
Finding information about Tracker
You can find information about your Tracker installation by using the relevant options on the Help menu.
Check your licensed Tracker options
To check your currently licensed Tracker options:
- From the Help menu, click About Vicon Tracker.
- In the window, click the Feature Details button.
The currently licensed options are listed in the Licensed features dialog box.
- When you have checked the options, click Close.
Find Tracker version information
To check the version number of Tracker, from the menu bar, select Help > About Vicon Tracker.
The version number is displayed in the bottom left of the window that is displayed. This information may be requested if you contact Vicon Support with questions about Vicon Tracker.