Issues addressed in Evoke 1.3.1
Vicon Evoke 1.3.1 resolves a number of issues, including the following:
- Object booting now behaves as expected when Halve Processing Rate Post-Centroid Tracking processing option is enabled.
- If you force close Evoke, your selection for Ask before recovery of latest settings in Preferences is now saved when you restart Evoke.
- During calibration, when you are setting the origin, the wand is now displayed in the 3D Scene.
- Large volume calibrations can now be scaled (using the new feature) to match external reference measurements (see Scale calibration and set a fixed origin).
Issues addressed in Evoke 1.3
Vicon Evoke 1.3 resolves a number of issues, including the selection listed here:
- You can now calibrate a system using Evoke headless.
- The presence of Vue cameras in the system no longer results in an unrecoverable error after calibration.
- Basic objects are now tracked if there was previously a Smart Object with the same name (ie, a deleted Smart Object) in the current Evoke session.
- Setting a ViperX to default parameters with Low Jitter Mode off does not now cause an increase in delivery latency.
- Editing a subject name no longer causes Evoke to stop unexpectedly.
- Evoke no longer occasionally stops responding when you click a Smart Object.
- x2d files recorded in Evoke now display timecode information.
- Several specific instances causing the application to crash.
For more details, please review the release notes.