The following topics describe the role of Vicon Vantage cameras in a Vantage system, list the available types of cameras, describe their physical structure (including lenses, controls and connectors, and associated strobe units) and explain their functional characteristics.
For more information, see:
- Vicon Vantage cameras in a Vantage system
- Vicon Vantage camera range
- Vicon Vantage camera controls and connectors
- Vicon Vantage camera strobe units
- Vicon Vantage camera lenses
For technical details of Vicon Vantage cameras, see Vicon Vantage camera technical specifications.
Vicon Vantage cameras contain no user-serviceable components. For all servicing, and any alterations, including lens or strobe change, you must return the camera to Vicon. Any attempt by you or any third party to alter or repair a Vantage camera may invalidate its warranty.