Vicon Shogun 1.5 resolves a number of issues, including the selection listed here.
Issues addressed in Shogun Live
Issues addressed in Shogun Live 1.5.2
- When you're capturing compressed Vue/SDI video (mov jpeg), Shogun Live no longer stops responding under heavy system load.
- Shogun Live no longer stops responding when checking firmware.
- You now receive a warning when capture disk space is low.
- Mouse wheel jogging for individual frames now works the same way as in Shogun Post.
Issues addressed in Shogun Live 1.5.1
- Selecting an option for the Sub-Sampling Divisor of a Vue camera no longer causes Shogun Live to stop responding.
- Bump Sensitivity settings (in Accelerometer) persist after restarting Shogun Live for all cameras.
- When setting up Vue cameras, Red Gain, Green Gain and Blue Gain settings (in Video Setup) now persist after restarting Shogun Live.
- Camera Gain now persists when Shogun Live is restarted.
- When you select a camera in the System panel, the Advanced properties now include the camera temperature.
Issues addressed in Shogun Live 1.5
- You can now adjust a camera's Threshold in Control without issues.
- When capturing MOV files, if you set Audio Payload to None, no audio track or metadata are saved, resulting in a correctly converted MOV file.
When the timecode source is removed, the timecode counter for the video input in the Data Capture panel no longer changes.
- Right-click subject in Tracking panel now takes you to the folder specified in user preferences.
- You can now change the color of a cluster after it's been attached to a subject.
- Shogun Live now remembers the capture folder after Eclipse is closed.
Issues addressed in Shogun Post
Issues addressed in Shogun Post 1.5.1
- You can now easily add constraints to a VSS.
- When you select Auto-select markers for fill in the Fill Rigid dialog box, the selected markers are now filled during gaps.
- Rigid Fill now fills gaps correctly at the start and end of the data.
- Rigid Fill now produces a smooth in and out transition.
Issues addressed in Shogun Post 1.5
- An issue with the way props were created in .mcp files from Shogun Live 1.4 has been resolved, so that you can now edit (eg, unlabel and fill) them as normal.
- Props created in Shogun Post now label as expected in Live.
- Running GetSelectedObjects() from scene.py now works correctly and no longer results in an inaccurate error.