|Table of Contents|
For details of the Tobii Pro Glasses properties, see Tobii Pro Glasses node.
- An Ethernet network port on the Nexus computer
- The RJ45 port on the Tobii recording unit
- Ensure you have successfully connected the Tobii recording unit via Ethernet, as described above.
- Browse to http://<recording unit serial number>.local/network.html.
- Either create a new Wi-Fi configuration or select an existing one. To create a new one:
- Under WiFi, click Create
- Set the SSID, network security type, and password, if required.
- Click Apply.
- Disconnect the Ethernet cable.