- In the Subjects Resources tree, right-click the name of the Create a subject node and prepare a subject) and from the context menu select one of the following:
- Save Labeling Skeleton As Template
- Enables you to save the template for future use.
- Save Labeling Skeleton As Template and Attach Enables you to save and use the template immediately in the current session.
- In the dialog box, navigate to the Nexus ModelTemplates folder, by default: C:\Users\Public\Documents\Vicon\Nexus2.x\ModelTemplates, where your template (VST) will be automatically picked up for later use.
- Give your template a generic name that describes the type or purpose of the template, for example LeftArmReachingExperiments (avoid giving templates a subject-specific name, such as JohnSmith), and click Save.