Issues addressed in Shogun Live
Issues addressed in Shogun Live 1.5.2
- When you're capturing compressed Vue/SDI video (mov jpeg), Shogun Live no longer stops responding under heavy system load.
- Shogun Live no longer stops responding when checking firmware.
- You now receive a warning when capture disk space is low.
- Mouse wheel jogging for individual frames now works the same way as in Shogun Post.
Issues addressed in Shogun Live 1.5.1
- Selecting an option for the Sub-Sampling Divisor of a Vue camera no longer causes Shogun Live to stop responding.
- Bump Sensitivity settings (in Accelerometer) persist after restarting Shogun Live for all cameras.
- When setting up Vue cameras, Red Gain, Green Gain and Blue Gain settings (in Video Setup) now persist after restarting Shogun Live.
- Camera Gain now persists when Shogun Live is restarted.
- When you select a camera in the System panel, the Advanced properties now include the camera temperature.