- The battery in this device is not intended to be replaced by the consumer. If you believe the battery is damaged or needs to be replaced, return the device for inspection and replacement.
- Do not let the device or battery come in contact with liquids. Liquids can get into the device’s circuits, leading to corrosion. Even when the device appears dry and appears to operate normally, the circuit could slowly corrode and pose a safety hazard.
- Do not place the device in or near a heat source. Excessive heating can damage the device and battery and could cause the device or the battery to explode. Do not dry a wet or damp device with an appliance or heat source such as a microwave oven, hair dryer, iron, or radiator. Avoid leaving your device in your vehicle in high temperatures.
- Do not dispose of the device or battery in a fire. The device or battery may explode when overheated.
- Avoid dropping the device. Dropping the device, especially on a hard surface, can potentially cause damage. If you suspect damage to the device or battery, return it for inspection.
- Never use any battery that is damaged in any way.
- Warning. Use of a non manufacturer-manufacturer approved batteries may present a risk of fire, leakage, or other hazard. Manufacturer warranty does not cover damage to the device caused by non-approved batteries.
- Do not use incompatible batteries and chargers. For safety, only limited power source chargers are supplied by Vicon Motion Systems Ltd. If using a powered USB Hub always ensure that you use the manufacturer’s approved or recommended power source. Some websites and second-hand dealers not associated with reputable manufacturers and carriers, might be selling incompatible or even counterfeit batteries and chargers. Please refer to Vicon Motion Systems Ltd for advice. Misuse or use of incompatible batteries and chargers could result in damage to the device and a possible risk of fire, explosion, or leakage, leading to serious injuries, damage to your device, or other serious hazard.