Origin documentation

Versions Compared

Key

  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

...

  • Your device is not a toy. Do not allow children to play with it because as they could hurt themselves and others or damage the device.
  • Keep the device and all its parts and accessories out of reach of small children.
  • Children (aged 16 years or younger) should NEVER be allowed to play with NEODYMIUM magnets if they break free from the device. Even relatively small magnets can cause blood blisters and cuts and tiny magnets can cause serious injury if swallowed.
  • If more than one magnet is swallowed, they can attract each other through the walls of the intestines, get stuck and pinch the digestive tract causing major swelling and even life-threatening injuries requiring surgery. Always keep any free neodymium magnets out of the reach of children.

...