The Vicon Valkyrie system and its product variants (VK8, VK16 and VK26) have been rigorously tested using third-party external test houses to ensure the products meet the necessary industry standards and comply with the applicable regulatory requirements, both for medical and non-medical sectors and industries. The following references list the relevant standards and certification. If you have any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BS EN IEC 62368-1:2020+A11:2020, IEC 62368-1:2018 & IEC 62368-3
- IEC 62368-1:2018 (CB Scheme - National Differences - CA, EU Group Differences & US)
- IEC 60601-1:2005, IEC 60601-1:2005/AMD1:2012 & IEC 60601-1:2005/AMD2:2020
- IEC 60601-1-6:2010, IEC 60601-1-6:2010/AMD1:2013, IEC 60601-1-6:2010/AMD2:2020, IEC 60601-1:2005, IEC 60601-1:2005/AMD1:2012 & IEC 60601-1:2005/AMD2:2020 (CB Scheme – National differences – CA & US)
IP – Ingress Protection:
IR – Infrared:
EMC – Electromagnetic Compatibility:
The following certification is currently available for download:
- Vicon Valkyrie Declaration of Conformity
- Vicon Valkyrie electrical safety
- Vicon Valkyrie ingress protection - IP certification
- Vicon Valkyrie usability
- Vicon Valkyrie LED Product Classification
- EMC – Electromagnetic compatibility
For further information about any of the above standards and certification, please contact email@example.com.