You can monitor the activity of your Vicon system in the Communications pane. Its default position is at the bottom of the Tracker window.
A new log is written each time you start Tracker. New entries recorded during the current session are appended at the bottom of the log. You can copy all or part of the information in the log and save it to an external file, such as a Rich Text Format (.rtf) or plain text (.txt) file.
To monitor system activity:
- In the Communications pane, view the entries for system activity and processing operations.
- Use the scroll bar to move down or back up the displayed entries.
To copy entries to external files:
- Drag the cursor across the required entries.
- Right-click and in the context menu click Copy. Tracker copies the text to the clipboard.
- Open a text editor, such as Microsoft Notepad, and paste the copied text.
To filter the log, right-click in the Communications pane.
You can choose to view or hide the following types of entries:
- Info – Information entries
- Warn – Warning entries
- Error – Error entries
You can also change scrolling behavior and delete and restore entries:
- Auto-scroll – Automatically scrolls to the bottom of the list of entries
- Clear – Deletes all entries from the Communications pane
- Recover – Restores previously deleted entries.