For information on issues addressed in each point release of Vicon Tracker 3, see:
Addressed issues in Vicon Tracker 3.9
- Update to Camera Reprogramming Tool 1.3.2. This fixes a crash reported by a small number of customers
- Ensures that displayed global angles are updated correctly when moving between live and offline modes, and when changing frame
- It is no longer possible to save the system file during camera calibration as this caused issues with reconstruction output.
- Prevented object preset from being changed in GUI during capture to avoid incomplete change
- Analytics messages in various places have been consolidated to reduce unnecessary data transmission
Addressed issues in Vicon Tracker 3.8
- Tracker no longer stops when opening a file dialog box in some recent versions of Windows.
- Improvement in the behavior of calibrate selected cameras.
- Improvement in the reporting of the failure of individual cameras to calibrate.
- Network latency is now available in datastream output.
- Precision of values in CSV output is now fixed.
- The datastream now shows output for a generic analog signal set up as a Force component.
- Tracker Python SDK no longer conflicts with Nexus Python SDK when both are installed on the same machine.
- You can now re-number the cameras by selecting Auto Number in Vicon Control.
- Issues loading VSKs when Windows 10 version is updated to the 1809 Update and Windows Regional Setting is not English (United Kingdom) no longer occur.
- Tracker no longer stops working on startup due to IP conflict when two identical IP addresses are detected.
- Export CSV now correctly exports data containing occluded frames with commas in the output file.
- Preview mode now works correctly for Vantage and Vero cameras.
- Tracker no longer
- Re-calibrating with multiple cameras selected now re-calibrates all selected cameras.
Addressed issues in Vicon Tracker 3.7
- Tracker no longer crashes when opening the Capture panel in Control 1.3
Addressed issues in Vicon Tracker 3.6
Addressed issues in Vicon Tracker 3.6.1
- Objects loaded/created with spaces no longer produce unintended results.
- Default reconstructions for 3.6 now produce the expected results.
Addressed issues in Vicon Tracker 3.6
- Multiple small objects that are close together can now be tracked simultaneously.
- The C++ example code that is supplied with the Vicon DataStream SDK and described in Accessing Vicon Tracker data from Simulink, now compiles and links successfully.
- Improvements in labeling for large object counts.
Addressed issues in Vicon Tracker 3.5
- Enabling/disabling multiple selected Objects and Groups is now successful.
- CSV export now exports unlabeled reconstructions.
- Importing system files no longer results in a crashdump.
- No crash on clicking Recalibrate object button.
- You can now assign object filter type with previously problematic system files.
- Tracker now takes a normal time to start when not connected to a network license server.
- Low jitter parameters are now respected offline.
- Playback no longer stops at midnight.
- Apex now comes back after turning off in a live system.
- Reading .xcp file containing 3-parameter Calibration model in older versions no longer causes incorrect behavior.
Addressed issues in Vicon Tracker 3.4
- Add marker to object now works correctly.
- Sound playback is not delayed.
- Tracker now correctly delivers UDP items per packet.
- Apex remains connected.
- Revert view type no longer causes Tracker to hang.
Addressed issues in Vicon Tracker 3.3
- The marker position parameter for objects no longer intermittently auto locks itself.
- Improved the reliability of VPRN outputs for Apex devices to ensure they contain changes for button presses.
- Improved the application start up time for Tracker if Bonjour has not been installed.
- The DSP for a camera is now disabled when low jitter is enabled in the system file.
- Corrected a behavior where the Set Origin command fails when the wand type is set to 5 Marker Wand & L-Frame.
- Euler angles within the CSV Export operation are now output as axis angles.
- The CSV Export operation now shows a progress bar.
- You can now cancel CSV Export.
- A memory leak while tracking for long periods has been addressed.
- Calibration no longer fails silently if one or more disconnected cameras are present in the system.
- Timecode is now correctly displayed in offline.
- Improved the reliability of latency metrics that are displayed in a Graph view for high object count & high frame rate.
- Filtering offline now fully matches live behavior.
- A behavior where you were unable to set an object’s marker local coordinates manually has been corrected.
Addressed issues in Vicon Tracker 3.2
- Mask|Start grayed out with only three cameras.
- Camera Attributes | Status | check marks in check boxes are difficult to see.
- Pausing offline playback unlabels/labels after playback has paused.
- Menu items have three different states.
- Reconstructor can behave differently in 2.2 and 3.0.
- Unresponsive state switching from Perspective to Graph view.
Addressed issues in Vicon Tracker 3.1
- Auto masking cannot be limited to a subset of all cameras.
- Analog data from Apex cuts out.
Addressed issues in Vicon Tracker 3.0
- Misleading units on graph when multiple analog device outputs are selected.
- Recorded trial holds old system configuration data.
- Tracker 2.0 | Other Devices | Add Interaction Device | Re-adding previously seen but deleted devices can result in device not being added.
- Offline performance issues.
- Tracker | Options | Reflection is not working when Solid floor is selected.
- Disconnect and reconnect of multiple Apex devices results in differences in segment names.
- Tracker 2.1 | Objects | Object position and rotation properties are still grayed out in pause.
- Tracker 2.1 | Objects | Object manipulation in offline appears broken directly after editing.
- Tracker | Documentation | Using Chrome to open contents causes continued reloading of page.