You load and play recorded trials using the Recording tab and the view pane.
To play back recorded data:
- On the Recording tab, in the Recording area ensure that the relevant Location setting is selected (Shared or Private), depending on the option chosen for the trial you want to load.
- In the Playback area, click Load Trial to access the location of the last saved trial. If you want to load a different trial, browse to the appropriate location. Click Open.
The recorded trial is loaded, a time bar appears beneath the view pane and Tracker automatically enters Offline mode (if this was not already selected).
- To play the recorded trial, click the Play button on the time bar. To stop or pause the replay, click Stop or press the space bar on the keyboard. To view a particular part of the trial, drag the slider along the time bar, or to move through the trial, press the forward or back arrow keys.
To select from further options for examining the recorded data, click the More option beneath the Play button on the time bar.
- Zoom to Trial – After zooming in to a selected range, resets the time bar scale to include the whole trial
Zoom to Region-of-Interest – After zooming out, resets the time bar scale to zoom in to the selected rangeTip
To select a region of interest, drag the beginning and end markers (small green triangles) to the start and end of the required range on the time bar. To return the markers to their original positions at the start and end of the trial, double-click them.
- Replay Speed – Enables you to select from preset options (in multiples of real time) or to specify your own custom speed