After you have loaded an existing .vsk file or created a new object, you can save or delete the object, or move its centroid as described in the following steps.
To save an object as .vsk file:
- On the Objects tab in the Resources pane, right-click the object.
- Select Save Object from the context menu.
Tracker saves the contents of the object in a .vsk file in the Objects folder.
To delete an object:
- On the Objects tab, right-click the object and select Delete Object from the context menu.
- In the Warning confirmation message, click Yes to proceed.
Tracker deletes the object from the Objects tab, unloads the .vsk, removes the labels from the trajectories associated with that object, and permanently deletes it from the Objects folder.
To move the centroid of an object:
- In the view pane, click an axis and move along that axis until you reach the location you want. Repeat for the other axis until the required location is reached.