To connect cameras into your Vicon system, you must specify the correct IP address for the network card that is connected to the PoE switch or Giganet.
To watch how to set up Vicon Vero cameras with Vicon Tracker software, see following video:
To connect the cameras:
- Connect the PoE switch or Giganet to the PC.
- Access the Windows network connections:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Network and Internet and on the right side of the panel, under Network and Sharing Center, click View Network Status and Tasks; or
- Click the Network and Sharing Center icon on the right of the Windows toolbar and then click Open Network and Sharing Center.
- Right-click on the network card connected to PoE or Giganet and then click Properties.
- In the Properties window, select TCP/IP.
- Click the Properties button.
- In the Properties window, click the Use the Following IP Address radio button.
- Enter the following IP address: – 192.168.10.1.
- Enter the following Subnet Mask – 255.255.255.0.
- Click OK.