You can edit an existing calibration object to change the position of the volume origin.
To change the volume origin:
- After you have completed the usual calibration and setting volume origin procedures, load the calibration object that you used for calibration. To do this, on the Objects tab, click the Load an Object button
C:\Users\Public\Documents\Vicon\Tracker3.x\Objects and locate the relevant calibration object. The default location is:
- On the Objects tab, click the Pause button .
- Move the calibration object in either of the following ways:
- On the System tab, click the object and in the Properties pane ensure Show Advanced is selected, then edit the Global Position fields and Global Rotation fields as necessary; or
- Drag the object in the view pane.
- When you are happy with the position of the calibration object, right-click it and click Save Object As. Enter a suitable name, and click Save.
- Click the Calibrate tab, and in the Set Volume Origin section, select your calibration object from the L-frame list.
- In the Set Volume Origin section, click Start.
In the view pane, the cameras move to reflect the new position of the origin.