You view the reconstructed motion data from all active Vicon cameras in 3D.
The 3D Perspective view pane contains the following components.
|3D Perspective view pane tool bar|
You manage the display of 3D data in the active workspace by selecting the following button: Center camera on selectionPositions the currently selected data in the center of the view pane. This option does not automatically zoom in on the selected data. When selecting an object to "follow", the camera also rotates with the object.
|3D Perspective view pane workspace||You view and manipulate 3D data in the workspace. For example, the view can be oriented using the mouse and/or keyboard (see Mouse and keyboard shortcuts), such that you can focus on items of interest.|
Viewing data in 3D Perspective view
View reconstructed motion capture data from all active Vicon cameras.
When you have displayed a 3D Perspective view pane:
- You can highlight the representations of specific cameras by selecting one or more cameras under the Vicon Cameras node on the System tab in the Resources pane.
You can configure display options in the Options dialog box.Tip
To select multiple objects, hold down the ALT key and drag around the objects you want to select.
To detach a marker, in the 3D Perspective view pane, right-click the marker and in the context menu, click Detach Marker.
To view data in a 3D Perspective view pane:
- Stream live camera data.
- From the view pane tool bar, select 3D Perspective. The reconstructed 3D data from all cameras is displayed in a single 3D Perspective view pane.
- Select a marker and perform an action on it in either of the following ways:
- On the Objects tab, examine the reconstruction and labeling and edit any errors or inconsistencies; or
- Right-click and select an option from the context menu.