View motion capture data in 3D perspective viewed from a specified point of sight, or direction, of the capture volume.
The 3D Orthogonal view pane contains the following components:
|3D Orthogonal view pane tool bar|
Manage the display of data in the active workspace with the following controls in the 3D Orthogonal view tool bar:
|3D Orthogonal view pane workspace||View and manipulate 3D data in the workspace.|
Viewing data in 3D Orthogonal view
View motion capture data in 3D perspective viewed from a specified point of sight, or direction, of the capture volume. You can view 3D data from an orthogonal perspective live in real time or from a previously saved trial.
When you have displayed a 3D Orthogonal view pane, you can:
- Manage the visualization of graph data in the workspace.
- Highlight the representations of specific cameras in 3D Orthogonal view pane workspace by selecting one or more cameras.
To view data in a 3D Orthogonal view pane:
- Stream live camera data.
- From the view pane tool bar, select 3D Orthogonal. The reconstructed 3D data from all cameras is displayed in a single 3D Orthogonal view pane, initially from the Top view.
- From the View list in the 3D Orthogonal view pane tool bar, either leave the default or select another orthogonal projection to set the view to a different point of sight:
- -Z (default)
- In the 3D Orthogonal view pane, select a marker and perform an action on it in either of the following ways:
- On the Objects tab, check the reconstruction and labeling and edit any errors or inconsistencies; or
Right-click and select a command from the displayed context menu.Tip
You can select the Detach Marker command from the context menu displayed when you right-click on a marker in the 3D Perspective view pane.