To control the way data is visualized in the view panes, you use the controls in the Options dialog box.
You access this dialog box from the Window menu or by pressing F7. You can save the settings that you make in this dialog box, which enables you to customize sets of options to use for different types of motion capture projects.
To configure settings in the Options dialog box:
- Press F7 or from the Window menu, select Options. The Options dialog box is displayed.
- In the Options list on the left, select or clear the relevant check box(es), depending on the functionality you require.
To view or change the settings for an option, click on the option to select it. The properties for that option are displayed in the Properties section.
To see any available additional settings, click Show Advanced. To show basic settings only, click Hide Advanced.
- In the Properties section, change the settings for the properties, as needed.
- To save the changes you have made in the Options dialog box, in the configuration management area, click the save button:
The Save As window is displayed.
- Enter a name for the configuration and click OK.
To indicate that you have made changes to a configuration but the changes have not yet been saved, an asterisk * is displayed after the configuration name in the configuration management list.