Vicon Studio has the following minimum PC requirements:
- Intel Xeon Processor E5-1620 v2 (Quad Core HT, 3.7 GHz Turbo, 10 MB)
- 8 GB (2x4GB) 1866 MHz DDR3 ECC RDIMM
- 1 GB NVIDIA Quadro K600 (1DP and 1DVI-I) (1DP-DVI and 1DVI-VGA adapter)
- Windows 7 Professional (64-bit Windows 8 License, Media) English
- 1 off INTEL ETHERNET i350 T4 SERVER ADAPTER RJ45 PCI−E (1 or more ports used to connect to tracking system and 1 port is to be used to connect to VR software)
- 1 off 3G SDI Ingest card (Bluefish Neutron 4K with LTC Option plate E)
Intel Speedstep and Hyperthreading must be disabled in the PC BIOS prior to use in a production environment.
In addition, the Studio camera(s) must provide timecode to the Vicon system and the video must be genlocked with the tracking system. This can either be done using a dedicated timecode generator/inserter or with existing studio equipment.
Vicon Tracker 3.1.3 or newer and Vicon Studio 1.0 must be installed on the above PC and correctly licensed.