To access and change preferences such as data and capture folder locations, hot keys and auto-save options, you use the Preferences dialog box.
This topic introduces some of the ways you can customize Live.
Low disk space warning
Shogun Live warns you if your capture drive(s) reaches a specified capacity.
To change the amount of free space remaining before Shogun Live alerts you:
- In the Preferences dialog box (Settings > Preferences, or Shift+P), click the User tab.
- In the Capture section, make the required changes.
The default free space remaining is:
- For optical data capture: 10 GB
- For video capture: 50 GB
You can also select or clear the check box to enable a warning if video cameras are enabled, but video capture is disabled.
Behavior of middle mouse button
You can scrub the timeline by holding down the middle mouse button. You can use this shortcut in both the 3D Scene view and the Cameras view.
You can adjust the behavior of the middle mouse button with options in the Preferences dialog box.
To change the settings for the middle mouse button or wheel:
- Open the Preferences dialog box (Shift-P).
- On the User tab, go to the General section and select/clear the required settings.
Note that the effect of changing the Middle mouse button scrub sensitivity (or the Mouse wheel jog in frames) option is exponential and is the same as the equivalent setting in Post.