After you have received a license file from Vicon Support, you must activate it before you can start using Vicon Shogun.
To activate a license:
- Check your email for a message from Vicon Support. The license file (named Shogun.lic) is attached to the email. If you have not received a license file, request one as described in Request a license.
- Save the license file (*.lic) to the Windows desktop of the machine for which you have a license (or any other suitable location).
- Start Shogun and in the Vicon Automated Unified Licensing Tool dialog box, click Activate License.
- Depending on whether you are using the file as it was received from Vicon Support or as a text string copied from the file.
- In the License File Activation field, type or browse to the location of the license file (.lic) and click Activate from File; or
- Copy the text to the License Activation string field and click Activate from String.
- Click OK.
You can only deactivate a network license from the relevant license server machine, not from any of the client machines.