About this guide
After you've become familiar with the topics covered in Getting started with Vicon Shogun, you may want to take your use of Shogun further, for example, to add your own customizations, automate capture, or configure your own shortcut tools (marking menus). The following topics describe some of the ways in which you can do this.
- Customizing subjects
- Work with custom props and meshes
- UDP capture broadcast/trigger
- Setting up SDI video in Vicon Shogun Live
- Specify folders in Shogun Post
- Using marking menus
- Vicon Shogun command line options
For information on scripting with Shogun, see the Vicon Shogun Scripting Guide.