The following tips will help you to generate and use VSKs successfully:
- On the Vicon ProCalc Input Parameters tab and Variables tab, make sure that you have selected the required option from the Scheme drop-down menu.
- Make sure that the static trial has been correctly labeled.
- Ensure that all the segments that you have defined in ProCalc have exactly the same names as the segments in the VST/VSK.
- After you've clicked Update VSK, review the log in ProCalc.
All markers and segments that have been updated are reported.
- Check that the VST has only 3- or 6-degree-of-freedom links between the different segments. If the VST includes a 1- or 2-degree-of-freedom joint, replace it with a 3-degree of freedom joint.
To do this, in Nexus, in the Subjects Resources tree, right-click the joint, and select Unlink Joint. To re-link the two segments, use the Labeling Template Builder on the Subject Preparation Tools tab. For details, see Updating the joints in the VST.
- To make sure that you have updated the subject after ProCalc has run:
- Nexus 2.9 and later: Right-click the subject and select Refresh Subject then From VSK.
- Earlier versions of Nexus: Exit and re-enter the session (or re-start Nexus).