The final stage is to test the new ProCalc model for routine processing. The processing has two stages, first the static and then the dynamic processing.
- As we're not using any input parameters for this tutorial, on the Input Parameters tab, create a new scheme, name it NONE and save it.
- Click the Data Management tab and make sure that you are in a session where you have the relevant data files captured.
- Mark the static trial by selecting the trial and pressing the M key on your keyboard, or by right-clicking the trial and selecting the Mark Trial option from the context menu.
- At the bottom of the window, ensure that you've selected the right model files in proCalc:
- Click Process Marked Trials.
The static trial is processed.
Mark the dynamic trial(s) you wish to process and click Process Marked Trials again.
At the end of this process, Excel automatically opens and displays spreadsheets containing the calculated and exported parameters.
The Export Cycles check box lets you choose whether or not to export the values from the individual cycles. If you clear this check box, you get only the average and standard deviation values for each parameter.