You’ve now set up schemes for processing one or more trials, so let’s run them.
To process a trial:
- Click on the Data Management tab and locate a session where you have trials containing the input trajectories that you used when defining the schemes (the standard Plug-in Gait marker set).
- Mark one or more trials. To this by click the trial and press the space bar, or alternatively right-click the trial and select Mark.
- At the bottom of the tab, ensure the required schemes are selected for Input Parameters, Variables, Events and Parameters.
- If you want to export all the cycles from the trial individually, select Export Cycles.
If you do not select Export Cycles, all cycles are averaged and exported to Excel as an average/standard deviation pair.
- Click Process Marked Trials.
After a few seconds, an Excel spreadsheet with your results is displayed.