- Click the Input Parameters tab, then click the Create button at the top to create a new input parameter scheme.
- Enter a name for your scheme, for example
Tutorial, and press Enter on your keyboard.
- Click the Add button in the bottom left corner.
This creates a new input parameter for your Tutorial scheme.
The Input Parameters tab now looks similar to the following example:
- Start to define your new input parameter. For example, if you want to use a subject measurement as an input parameter to your biomechanical model, from the Subject Measurements drop-down menu, which lists all the measurements currently associated with your trial, select the required measurement and click the Use button.
Alternatively, you can enter a name, define the parameter’s type, and enter a value directly, as well as its quantity and unit.Note
Subject measurements differ from other parameters in that they are normally entered in Vicon Nexus prior to data collection, whereas other parameters are constant.
For now, add a parameter with the following properties:
- Name: ConstantLength
- Type: Constant Parameter
- Value: 500
- Quantity: Length
- Unit: mm
This, as well as all other input parameters defined in this interface, can be used for later calculations.
- When you’ve entered the parameters you require, click the Save button at the top to save your changes.
This information is for Vicon ProCalc 1.5. For up-to-date help, see the latest ProCalc documentation.