The ProCalc user interface is optimized for screens with resolution 1600 x 1050 pixels or higher. Although the minimum resolution is 1024 x 768, screens with higher resolution are recommended.
To launch ProCalc:
- Windows Start menu > All Programs > Vicon > Vicon ProCalc #.#; or
- Double-click on the desktop icon, if available.
After a short time, the ProCalc window is displayed:
The main window is split into three parts:
- The left side contains the controls – where you choose what to process and how to process it.
- The top of the right side contains the 3D workspace – where ProCalc visualizes what you’re currently calculating.
- The bottom of the right side contains the Log – where ProCalc outputs relevant messages during your work.
ProCalc offers two main workflows:
- Defining your calculations You use ProCalc to define what you wish to calculate, and how ProCalc should calculate it.
- Processing You use ProCalc to execute pre-defined calculations on one or more trials.