In Polygon, you can create, edit and display a presentation.
You can create slides (not hyperlinks), which are displayed on the Slides tab of the Data Bar.
Create a slide
- Set up your display (this can be a graph, text pane, 3D Workspace, etc).
- On the Ribbon Bar, click the Create Slide button.
- In the pop-up, enter a name for your slide.
The slides are displayed on the Slides tab of the Data Bar.
Edit a presentation
- To edit the order of slides, delete slides or jump to a slide, on the Presentation ribbon, click Organize Slides.
In the Edit Presentation dialog box, select the slide and then click the required button below (Delete, Move, etc).
To move a slide, select the slide you want to move and click Move, then select another slide and click Insert.
The first slide moves to the position before the slide that you selected last.
Display a presentation
- When you have finished creating the slides, to start the presentation, on the Presentation ribbon, click Start.
- To clear the view and display the slides in full-screen mode, press F5.