The following release notes list the improvements that have been made to releases of Vicon Polygon since 4.3.1.
Polygon 4.3.3 Release Notes
Importing .avi files from Workstation legacy data now works correctly.
Polygon 4.3.2 Release Notes
Polygon 4.3.2 is a patch release for Vicon Polygon. This update improves the behavior of some existing features and addresses a series of issues reported following the release of Polygon 4.3.1.
Features or feature updates:
- PDF files can now be correctly imported into a report.
- Adding a PGemg bar no longer affects the view of existing gait cycles.
- C3D files can now be loaded without their associated video files being imported.
- The timebar only refreshes after you select a different trial in the data bar.
- Video overlay is now correctly displayed in Workspace view.
- The COM marker is now displayed correctly in Workspace view.
- Placeholder comments are now correctly removed when a trial is updated/refreshed.
- Updating or refreshing a trial now updates the model outputs.
- Special characters (example: é) in a subject name no longer prevent a trial from loading.
- Butterfly diagram no longer appears to ‘float’ above FP visually.
- Force vectors for AMTI plates arranged in a “stair” configuration are now displayed correctly.
- Adding graphs while in thumbnail view no longer results in a crash.
- Double-clicking to move between single graph and thumbnail graph view now works reliably.
- The Average Trace button now toggles correctly when groups of traces are added to a graph.
- Extra spaces are no longer added to a report when links are set to Do Not Export.
- When a template is saved in a new location, you no longer need to close and reopen Polygon.
- Exporting to Word no longer results in a crash.
- Polygon no longer shows incorrect context(s) when loading a c3d that contains non-standard contexts.
- Events updated in Nexus are now correctly updated in Polygon when the trial is refreshed.