Nexus Insight is a reporting tool for life sciences applications that offers an intuitive user interface, effective reporting features and a straightforward workflow. It is compatible with Nexus 2.16 and ProEclipse 1.5 and later.
This guide contains instructions for using Vicon Nexus Insight. It explains how to create reports, visualize charts and graphs of your data, and export reports. It assumes you have already installed and licensed Nexus Insight and set up your Vicon system hardware. If you need information about these procedures, see Installing and licensing Nexus Insight and/or the Vicon documentation that was supplied with your hardware.
The following topics are covered in this guide:
- Start Nexus Insight
- Display the relevant hierarchy in Nexus Insight
- Get to know Nexus Insight
- Create a Nexus Insight report
- Work with Nexus Insight graphs
- Play back video and 3D visualization in Nexus Insight
- Compare data with Nexus Insight
- Delete a Nexus Insight report
- Export a Nexus Insight report
- Troubleshooting Nexus Insight
For additional example material and other related information, visit the Downloads page on the Vicon website.