Issues addressed in Vicon Nexus 2.9.3
The following general issues have been addressed in Vicon Nexus 2.9.3:
- CGM2 has been updated to version 3.2.13.
- CGM2 global angle outputs have been corrected.
- Trials that are located in paths with non-ASCII characters now process correctly.
Issues addressed in Vicon Nexus 2.9.2
The following general issues have been addressed in Vicon Nexus 2.9.2:
- The T-Series indicator light now flashes during calibration to indicate progress.
- Video calibration activates when you click Calibrate.
- When in event ID mode, selecting the next event does not deselect the video display.
The following issues in Data Management have been addressed in Vicon Nexus 2.9.2:
- Data Management no longer requires a top level to use Nexus.
- Subject files are no longer renamed when renaming the parent session, even if they are not associated.
- Clicking on the column header sorts trial names.
- Double-clicking the movie icon file in ProEclipse imports all AVIs, not just the one in a placeholder when using Polygon.
- Primary and secondary sorting has been improved for the force plate columns.
- Columns can be sorted alphabetically and chronologically.
- ProEclipse recognizes capitalized C3D file extensions.
Issues addressed in Vicon Nexus 2.9.
The following issues are among the total that were addressed in Vicon Nexus 2.9:
- Nexus now runs the Butterworth Filter on a trajectory with large gaps.
- External changes to a VSK are no longer reverted if the Refresh Subject > From VSK option is used after a SaveTrial operation.
- If Assume Foot Flat selected (short trials), foot segment is now correctly created.
- Nexus buffer efficiency has improved.
- Contexts are now refreshed within the time bar when moving between trials.
- Advanced Gait Workflow (AGW) Combined Processing operations parameters are now the same as the default reconstruction and labeling parameters.
- You can now load trials with the same name but from different patient sessions into Quick Reports.
- Searching for modeled markers using MATLAB or Python no longer generates a virtual marker if the marker position has changed.
- Reading of XML marker node errors has been updated.
- Events are now correctly identified when using a Boolean AND whilst scrolling through a trial.
- Repeatedly running auto-initialize subject does not shrink the labeling skeleton.
- AGW Static Trial type opens only if the AGW Lower Body workflow is selected.
- Nexus 2.8 Non-zeroed force plates now correctly assign kinetic gait cycles to the time bar.
- Plug-in Gait ground reaction force outputs now display the correct force plate units.
- Adding a segment to Plug-in Gait does not remove the existing parameterization.