Location: Communications window > Quality tab
New features in the Quality pane in the Communications window provide additional feedback on the quality of your trials.
A menu in the Options column enables you to choose the order in which to display the blobs that represent the trajectories:
The menu options are:
- Percentage Labeled Orders blobs with the highest labeling percentage first (from top left), as shown above.
- Max Gap Orders blobs with the trajectories containing the longest gaps first (see the Max Gap Length column of the Gap Filling section in the Label/Edit Tools), in this case RFIN, shown selected above.
- Model Order Displays blobs in the same order as the markers are listed under the Markers node in the Subjects Resources tree.
- Number Of Gaps Orders blobs with the trajectories with the highest number of gaps first (see the #Gaps column of the Gap Filling section in the Label/Edit Tools).
- Trajectory Length Orders blobs with the longest trajectories first.
When you hover the mouse pointer over a blob, the additional information displayed now includes the number of gaps, in addition to the maximum gap length of the relevant trajectory and the labeling percentage:
You can also select other options to tailor the display to your requirements: