The following issues have been addressed in the latest release of Nexus:
- When specifying parameters for the Run ProCalc Operation pipeline operation, you can now select read-only schemes from the Input Scheme or Variable Scheme lists.
- When you add the Run Theia ProCalc Scheme operation to a pipeline, the Variable Scheme list now displays only Theia-specific schemes.
- Warnings from ProCalc (for example, that variables or inputs are missing) are now correctly displayed in the Log in Nexus.
- Mixing standalone licenses locked to dongles and to the machine no longer generates dongle error messages when the dongle is unplugged.
- Nexus no longer stops responding if you try to open a trial that contains data in extended ascii characters such as Russian, Japanese or Arabic, or if the history file is corrupted.
- Motek calibration files now populate the 6x6 matrix correctly given a valid input file.