About this guide
This guide contains information about Nexus functionality that is likely to be of interest if you are already familiar with the basic procedures described in the Vicon Nexus User Guide.
These chapters are included:
- Data management with Nexus
- Labeling skeleton calibration in detail
- Using monitors
- Modeling with Vicon Nexus
- Biomechanics workflow
- Improve manual labeling
- Eye tracking with Vicon Nexus
- Vicon Nexus user interface
For instructions on configuring your Vicon system within Nexus and on the basic tasks that are part of the everyday Nexus workflow, see the Vicon Nexus User Guide.