After you have Create a subject node and prepare a subject), you can capture the marker set. To do this, you capture a brief static trial, ensuring that the subject is positioned in the required base pose (for details of how to produce a reliable base pose, see below), with all the markers visible to the cameras.(see
To capture a trial containing the markers:
- With the subject in the middle of your capture volume, ensure you can see the subject's unlabeled markers in the 3D Perspective view.
- Position the subject in the required base pose. Ensure that the pose meets the following criteria:
- Easy for the subject to achieve and to reproduce
- All the markers are clearly visible to all cameras. For example, if the subject requires assistance or a mobility aid to achieve the base pose, ensure that these do not hide any markers from the cameras. Also avoid positioning limbs in such a way as to hide markers (for example, arms folded or legs crossed).
- Perform a short (a few seconds) static capture. To do this:
- With Nexus in Live mode, in the Subject Preparation pane , click Start in the Subject Capture section. The Start button label changes to Stop.
- Click Stop to finish the capture.
- To reconstruct the markers, on the tool bar click the Reconstruct button , or run the Reconstruct pipeline.
- In the 3D Perspective view, check that all the markers attached to your subject have been reconstructed.
You can now add any required parameters to the template.