Issues addressed in Vicon Nexus 2.12.1
- Markers are now correctly displayed in the 3D workspace after a Quick Report is generated, with no unwanted lines.
Tobii Pro (2 and 3) Eye Tracker data is displayed in the 3D workspace when the kinematic fit is applied upon loading a C3D file. This also includes trials when devices are sampled at higher frame rates.
Update to the SDK command for GetDeviceDetails when using Tobii Pro (2 and 3) Eye Tracker.
Frame rate in the Status pane is now updated when streaming data, as well as when connected to a live system.
Theia plugin can be disabled.
Update to the unit label on the Vicon Blue Trident accelerometer data when writing C3D files.
Timebar now resets after batch processing to enable current frame updating in event identification mode.
Subject parameter requirements updated for the Hybrid CAST Visual3D Ai VST.
Deleting multiple AVI files within ProEclipse removes all those files within the session folder.
ProEclipse error messaging has been updated.
- In the Theia preferences file selector, you can now select the .pxt file extension.
Issues addressed in Vicon Nexus 2.12
- When a high number of IMU sensors are rendered to screen, Nexus no longer stops working.
- If a C3D has groups added to the Parameter section, they are now added in the correct location and with the correct parameters.
- When you run a CGM2 pipeline operation in Nexus and generate a MKR file, the head and thorax that are visualized in Polygon's 3D workspace are now correctly scaled.
- If you run CGM2 when scalar model outputs are present (eg, after running the Oxford Foot Model), CGM2 no longer terminates with errors.