Issues addressed in Vicon Nexus 2.10.3
- Saving trials with devices that do not generate output channels no longer crashes Nexus.
Issues addressed in Vicon Nexus 2.10.2
- Fixed a Nexus performance issue when there was a large number of log messages.
- Individual BlueTrident global angle components now output the same angle-axis representation as when you select all three components.
- Fixed a race condition in digital device initialization, which led to incorrect settings being applied.
- Fixed issues when displaying BlueTrident global angles from a C3D file.
- Added units to all BlueTrident outputs in the C3D file.
- Add trial to Quick Report pipeline operation no longer marks a trial as needing to be saved.
- GetDeviceChannel SDK command now respects the applied delay compensation.
Issues addressed in Vicon Nexus 2.10.1
System configuration files created in Vicon Nexus 2.10 do not now reassign the analog pins when switching and reloading.
Video trial transfer will export AVI files when the trial name contains non-ASCII characters, eg, Ö.
When an individual camera calibration is reset, the latest calibration is saved.
Vicon Blue Trident IMU global angles do not adjust after saving the C3D file.
Unexpected behavior no longer occurs if a Blue Trident IMU disconnects during capture.
Blue Trident IMUs with the same name display in the 3D workspace.
The Blue Trident IMU axes and label boxes scale to the 3D workspace pane.
The Oxford Foot Model does not change the virtual marker position after re-running.
The Oxford Foot Model runs on the cropped trial instead of the entire trial.
Transcoded video files load in Nexus.
Fix to video de-Bayering on integrated graphics cards.
Left-clicking the time bar no longer plays trials.
Preview mode enables video streams on cameras when in preview mode.
Unexpected behavior no longer occurs when performing a Fill All operation on a large number of gaps.
Calculate Skeleton Joint and Marker Statistics runs if unlabeled trajectories are present.
The resampled device rate when saving a C3D disregards the rates of disabled devices.
The Subject Preparation pane correctly re-enables after a capture failure.
Running the CGM2 Calibration and Fitting with a “ adds the suffix string to the model output name.
If a C3D file is corrupted, Nexus attempts to load existing data from the C3D file.
Issues addressed in Vicon Nexus 2.10
The following issues are among the total that were addressed in Vicon Nexus 2.10:
- Fixed precision for trajectory channel output in the ASCII export.
- MATLAB Plug-in Gait model handles cropped C3D files correctly.
- Corrected an issue that incorrectly marked older system files as needing to be saved.
- C3D files processed outside of Nexus will load.
- Removing disconnected cameras during camera masking no longer crashes Nexus.
- Force plate context assignments are correctly retained when removing devices.
- Marker list corrected on the MATLAB SDK GetSegmentDetails command.
- Fixed a display issue with read-only parameters.
- Nexus window resizes correctly when redocking the Communications pane.
- When in event ID mode, clicking on an event or the tooltip no longer marks trials as dirty.
- Improved usage examples in the MATLAB SDK.
- Removed length restriction on model output names.
- Minor division check marks are correctly displayed for the entire axis range.
- Unlabel Trajectories Backwards also unlabels the current frame.
- Go to Next/Previous Event shortcuts no longer affect the trial range handles.
- Updates to the Quick Reports paragraph formatting.
- Consistent spelling for color in options.
- Resetting the calibration occurs for all cameras selected.
- Marker reconstruction corrected when camera ray is crossing.
- Mouse scroll button can be used to start and stop recording trials.
- Updated the website link for the Version Check pop-up.
- Executing the Static Skeleton Calibration – Markers Only pipeline operation does not cause a runtime error.
Issues addressed in Vicon Nexus 2.9.3
The following general issues have been addressed in Vicon Nexus 2.9.3:
- CGM2 has been updated to version 3.2.13.
- CGM2 global angle outputs have been corrected.
- Trials that are located in paths with non-ASCII characters now process correctly.
Issues addressed in Vicon Nexus 2.9.2
The following general issues have been addressed in Vicon Nexus 2.9.2:
- The T-Series indicator light now flashes during calibration to indicate progress.
- Video calibration activates when you click Calibrate.
- When in event ID mode, selecting the next event does not deselect the video display.
The following issues in Data Management have been addressed in Vicon Nexus 2.9.2:
- Data Management no longer requires a top level to use Nexus.
- Subject files are no longer renamed when renaming the parent session, even if they are not associated.
- Clicking on the column header sorts trial names.
- Double-clicking the movie icon file in ProEclipse imports all AVIs, not just the one in a placeholder when using Polygon.
- Primary and secondary sorting has been improved for the force plate columns.
- Columns can be sorted alphabetically and chronologically.
- ProEclipse recognizes capitalized C3D file extensions.
Issues addressed in Vicon Nexus 2.9.
The following issues are among the total that were addressed in Vicon Nexus 2.9:
- Nexus now runs the Butterworth Filter on a trajectory with large gaps.
- External changes to a VSK are no longer reverted if the Refresh Subject > From VSK option is used after a SaveTrial operation.
- If Assume Foot Flat selected (short trials), foot segment is now correctly created.
- Nexus buffer efficiency has improved.
- Contexts are now refreshed within the time bar when moving between trials.
- Advanced Gait Workflow (AGW) Combined Processing operations parameters are now the same as the default reconstruction and labeling parameters.
- You can now load trials with the same name but from different patient sessions into Quick Reports.
- Searching for modeled markers using MATLAB or Python no longer generates a virtual marker if the marker position has changed.
- Reading of XML marker node errors has been updated.
- Events are now correctly identified when using a Boolean AND whilst scrolling through a trial.
- Repeatedly running auto-initialize subject does not shrink the labeling skeleton.
- AGW Static Trial type opens only if the AGW Lower Body workflow is selected.
- Nexus 2.8 Non-zeroed force plates now correctly assign kinetic gait cycles to the time bar.
- Plug-in Gait ground reaction force outputs now display the correct force plate units.
- Adding a segment to Plug-in Gait does not remove the existing parameterization.