Vicon Capture.U Desktop lets you download data that you collected with Vicon Blue Trident IMU sensors and access a walk-through and documentation.
From Capture.U Desktop, you can export data as CSV (both raw data export and Aligned CSV, for synchronized sensor data, enabling you to directly compare IMU axes), or X1D (for import to Nexus) for further analysis.
Watch the Vicon video, Using Capture.U Desktop on YouTube.
When using Capture.U Desktop, note that:
- Capture.U Desktop is a fixed size window so can't be minimized or maximized.
- To close Capture.U Desktop, click the Exit button (bottom left of the window).
- Capture.U Desktop 1.1.1 and later is supported by Firmware 9.#. The Capture.U app, versions 1.2 and later, and Nexus 2.10 and later, are supported by Firmware 9.0.4 and later.
For more information about Capture.U Desktop, see:
- Before you install Capture.U Desktop
- Connect sensors to Capture.U Desktop
- Download a trial from the sensors
- Edit a downloaded trial
- Manage regions of interest
- Manage connected sensors
- Get help on Capture.U Desktop
For information about the Capture.U app, see Use the Vicon Capture.U app.