The following issues are known to exist in Evoke 1.4:
- Ctrl+A in System tree selects all cameras, regardless of selection.
- In the Graph view, the axes don't display labels showing units of measurement.
- In Evoke 1.2 and later, Vue cameras support frame rates up to to 120 Hz at 720 p. Sub-sampling of Vue cameras is not currently supported.
- Unpairing a previously connected Pulsar doesn't correctly clear the device pairing information in the System panel.
- The current Sync Source is not indicated (with bold text) in the System panel for devices with firmware versions up to and including 727.