Vicon Evoke 1.4 resolves a number of issues, including the selection listed here:
- Enable Auto Bump Healing no longer tries to bump heal in order of device ID, so cameras are not prevented from bump healing by a lower-numbered camera that can't be healed.
- Fixed preference to disable the recovery confirmation dialog box when auto-saved settings are detected on start.
- Fixed 'Do not show again' option on out-of-date version warning dialog box.
- Improved performance when changing object parameters, particularly when characters are also loaded (this was especially apparent when changing parameters rapidly via API).
- Evoke now always reports Pulsar commands queued via API immediately, rather than allowing an indeterminate period where smart objects had not yet queued parameter changes to their linked devices.
- CharacterFromClustersServices.SetSlotObject now accepts an empty string as the object name, which may be used to clear slots.
- LogServices.Log now properly handles user-defined log categories.
- RadioDeviceServices.ConnectionRefusedList now returns Result.Ok and an empty list if there haven't been any refused connections, rather than an error code
For more details, please review the release notes.